Online Tutoring Report-2
(5-12-2020,8-12-2020 to 11-12-2020) As a part of the B.Ed curriculum I, the teacher trainees of Karmela Rani Training College, Kollam., conducted an online class to the students of class 9 G Vimala Hridaya H. S.S, Kollam based on the general paper Edu 12 on December 5th 2020.I took the topic'Duties and Rights of Indian citizen' for teaching. Students were seen very curious to know more about the topic. Powerpoint presentation and whiteboard were used as teaching tool. On December 8th, 2020 I took conscientization class to the students. It was conducted on google meet platform.C onscientization is a popular education and social concept developed by Brazilian educational theorist Paulo Freire. It includes believes that part of the purpose of taking action against the oppressive elements in one's life that are illuminated by understanding.Education is to help children develop the ability to ask good questions. It helps is in our journey to liberation and free...
Comments
Post a Comment